It has been a privilege to provide orthopedic care for you over the years. However, due to my diagnosis of leukemia, I am taking an indefinite leave of absence from my current medical office and practice. Our last date for seeing patients in the office will be May 23, 2016.
At the bottom of this notice is a medical release form required to obtain medical records and x-rays from my office. Requests can be made in writing to:
Dr. Michael R. Green
1490 E Foremaster Suite 260
St. George, Utah 84790
-- or --
-- or --
As per Utah medical statutes, the following charges will apply: $20 processing fee, plus 25 cents per copy plus postage, payable in advance to Dr. Michael R. Green MD PC. Any outside medical records for imaging studies, laboratory results, surgical procedures or treatment rendered by other clinicians can be requested from the facility that provided the service.
For further orthopedic care, options in the area of St. George include 2 groups:
- Dr. Michael B. Anderson, Dr. Scott Parry, Dr. Todd Parry, Dr. Ed Prince (total joint specialist), Dr. Randy Clark (arthroscopy specialist), and Dr. Aaron Obrien (foot and ankle specialist) at 435-628-9393.
- Dr. Zachary R. Leitze (shoulder specialist), Dr. Warren Butterfield (trauma specialist), Dr. Robert Andruss, and Dr. Dirk Slade (hand specialist) at 435-251-2650.
Michael R. Green, M.D
Bart Anderson : "I couldn't walk! I thought that I would be a cripple the rest of my life! After a lot of deliberation, I decided to have a hip replacement. I was worried about the pain that I would endure. However, my worries were put away after a talk with Michael Green. He was very professional giving me options, the best was hip replacement. Everything went smoothly. I was up and walking the next day. I rarely used meds after the proceedure. I would with all my heart recomment hip replacement."Read More Testimonials »
- Evaluation and treatment of most bone and joint problems
- Injectible therapy for painful joints and tendons when feasible
- Arthroscopic (minimally invasive) surgical treatments when necessary
- Correction of foot deformities such as bunions, hammertoes
- Carpal Tunnel, Trigger Finger, Tendonitis
- Fractures, Sprains, and Strains